- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I provide an effective, professional and friendly service for a wide range of psychological and emotional difficulties, including stress, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, and trauma/PTSD, including the impact of historical abuse.
I am caring and compassionate and have extensive experience working within a variety of psychological settings and continued training in areas of specialism, meaning that I can provide the best possible care for you.
I offer both time-limited and longer-term therapy that is focused on enabling you to
1) develop your understanding of yourself and how/why you think, feel and behave in certain ways
2) Identify your goals
3) Achieve transformation using psychological therapy
Areas of interest
I have a particular interest in all areas of trauma, including the impact of childhood trauma on adults, alongside other trauma such as military, road traffic accident, etc. I have extensive experience treating the impact and symptoms of trauma and enabling individuals to live full lives following traumatic incidents.
Additionally, stress, anxiety, depression and low-self-esteem.
I have trained in and able to offer therapeutic work using the following interventions and frameworks:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) skills
Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT) informed therapy
Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Lincoln 2010
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.