- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Trained at Cambridge, Oxford, and Moorfields, Mike Adams provides the corneal service for Bucks Healthcare NHS Trust and a tertiary referral service for Milton Keynes University Hospital.
complex cataract surgery, corneal graft surgery, management of keratoconus, corneal dystophies, dry eyes, pterygium, anterior segment disease, and general ophthalmology.
Areas of interest
Corneal and conjunctival disease; Keratoconus; Fuchs' dystrophy; Corneal dystrophy; Dry eye; Recurrent Corneal Erosion; Pterygium; Cataract surgery; General ophthalmology
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Jeremy Drake Fee Assured
- Dr Marc Davison Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- BChir Cambridge University 2001
- MB Cambridge University 2001
- MA Cambridge University 2002
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2014
- PGDipCatRef University of Ulster 2018
Reference number 6040699
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.