- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Video consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Schema focused therapy
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a chartered counselling psychologist and I trained at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. I have 12 clinical years experience in private practice in Canada and the UK.
I am also a former Scots lawyer with 11 years experience in the social justice/human rights fields. I have extensive experience representing vulnerable clients in the courts in Glasgow and throughout the UK.
Areas of interest
Trauma recovery; depression; anxiety/personality disorders; burnout; workplace bullying; sexuality issues; career issues; couple therapy.