- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 15 Apr 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Schema focused therapy
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
Chartered counselling psychologist, trained at McGill University in Canada. British (Scottish)and Canadian. 12 years clinical experience.
Also, former lawyer with 11 years experience in the social justice/human rights arenas. Extensive litigation experience representing vulnerable and traumatised client groups (refugees/abused persons).
Areas of interest
Trauma recovery; anxiety/personality disorders; burnout; workplace bullying; sexuality issues etc.