- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Skin cancer
Areas of interest
General dermatology; acne; psoriasis; eczema; skin cancer, moles, skin problems associated with blood disorders following stem cell transplants such as graft versus host disease.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Dermatologist at King's College Hospital, London
Graft versus host disease
- MA University of Cambridge 1989
- PhD London University 1994
- MBBS University of London 1999
- FRCP University of London 2018
Reference number 4637794
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- GMC GMC 1999
- HCA at the ShardLondon Bridge HospitalSt Thomas...
- 09:00 - 15:00
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.