- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Paediatric immunology, infectious diseases & allergy
- Paediatric respiratory medicine
Profound experience in different fields of Paediatrics especially in Allergy and Immunology, General Paediatrics, Infectious Diseases and Respiratory Diseases.
Started, developed and has been leading the busy Allergy services in West Middlesex University Hospital since 2007.
Managed thousands of children with different kinds of Allergy related problems like, Food Allergy, Eczema, Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma. Attended and presented in National and International Allergy conferences and symposia. I have a passion for teaching and have been the lead tutor for the Medical students from Imperial College coming to West Middlesex University Hospital for Paediatric Training.
I am also involved in teaching and training junior doctors and nurses in Paediatrics.
I was awarded the prestigious Teaching Excellence award from the Imperial College in 2016.
Areas of interest
Paediatric Respiratory conditions;
Paediatric Infectious Diseases;
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Fluent
- MBBS Banagalore University 1978
- Diploma in Child Health Calcutta University 1982
- MD in Paediatrics Calcutta University 1987
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians of Irelend 2001
- MRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2003
- Diploma in Allergy Greenwich University 2008
- FRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2018
- Diploma in Nutrition Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2007
Reference number 6059225
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member British Society of Allergy and Clinicla Imunology 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- Paediatrics, 2008
- 941 Great West RoadBRENTFORDTW8 9DU
- 16:00 - 20:00
- 020 8872 3872
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details