- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Devices: cardiac resynchronisation therapy device (CRT)
- Devices: implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Electrophysiology complex cardiac ablation
- Electrophysiology simple cardiac ablation
Having graduated from the University of Nottingham, I trained at hospitals across the country, with Specialist Cardiology Training at the Essex Cardiothoracic Centre, the Royal Bournemouth Hospital, and the Royal Brompton Hospital where I also undertook research into atrial fibrillation in patients with heart failure. I currently work at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and spend 1 day per week as a visiting consultant at St Bartholomew's Hospital in London.
I specialise in all areas of Cardiac Rhythm Management with a particular focus on Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Reference number 6054854
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
ECG (including reporting) - (5-50)
IV sedation administered by operator - (1-5)
Ablation of atrial arrhythmia (including mapping) - (1-5)
Ablation of accessory pathway or selected modification of AV node (including mapping) - (1-5)