- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I have over 20 years' experience of helping people suffering with depression, anxiety and other difficulties personal difficulties in my work as a counsellor and CBT therapist.
I have worked with a vast number of individuals within private practice, GP surgeries and hospital settings and am passionate about enabling people to understand and manage their difficulties in order to lead a fuller and more enriching life.
Areas of interest
Depression; Generalised Anxiety Disorder; Panic Disorder; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; Social Anxiety; Health Anxiety; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Susan Mungeam
Current NHS consultant posts held
Grenfell Health & Wellbeing Service (CNWL NHS Trust)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy University of Surrey 2011
- BA Hons in Counselling University of Greenwich 2009
- Diploma in Nursing Studies (Mental Health) University of Surrey 1999
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- High Intensity Therapist IAPT Service 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Susan Mungeam - 07766 146149