- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Benign Prostate disorders
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
After doing my basic surgical training in surgery, I undertook a period of research in Dublin, Ireland. I did my urology training in Ireland. During this time, I was trained in all aspects of urology particularly uro-oncology and laparoscopic surgery. In 2013, I moved to Blackpool Victoria Hospital as Urology Consultant.
My special interest is in urology cancers particularly kidney cancer. I also specialize in andrology (erectile dysfunction), stone disease and prostate disorders.
Areas of interest
Urological cancers, erectile dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), Prostate problems, PSA, kidney stones, Haematuria, vasectomy, circumcision, cystoscopy.
- Heidi Atherton
- Spire Fylde Coast Hospital Fylde Coast Hospital St. Walburgas Road Blackpool FY3 8BP
- 07512 489055
Anaesthetists worked with
- Fylde Anaesthetists Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Blackpool Victoria Hospital
Prostate & Kidney cancer
- FRCS Urology Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2013
- FEBU European Board of Urology 2008
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2002
- MSc National University of Ireland 2002
- MBBS Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad 1993
Reference number 7431596
- St. Walburgas RoadBLACKPOOLFY3 8BP
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 01253 308000
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.