- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Benign Prostate disorders
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
After doing my basic surgical training in surgery, I undertook a period of research in Dublin, Ireland. I did my urology training in Ireland. During this time, I was trained in all aspects of urology particularly uro-oncology and laparoscopic surgery. In 2013, I moved to Blackpool Victoria Hospital as Urology Consultant.
My special interest is in urology cancers particularly kidney cancer. I also specialize in andrology (erectile dysfunction), stone disease and prostate disorders.
Areas of interest
Urological cancers, erectile dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), Prostate problems, PSA, kidney stones, Haematuria, vasectomy, circumcision, cystoscopy.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Blackpool Victoria Hospital
Prostate & Kidney cancer
- MBBS Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad 1993
- MSc National University of Ireland 2002
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2002
- FEBU European Board of Urology 2008
- FRCS Urology Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2013
Reference number 7431596
- St. Walburgas RoadBLACKPOOLFY3 8BP
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 01253 308000
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.