- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Balanced Body Clinic at the Light
Centre, on London Wall, Moorgate, is the practice of Moira Mulvey Registered Osteopath & Naturopath. My philosophy is to allow patients time to explain their symptoms thoroughly and provide them with a clear diagnosis. From this I formulate a personalised treatment plan for your specific health care needs. The focus is on returning you to normal activity as quickly as possible in the short term , while getting to the root cause of the problem, to prevent re-occurrence in the long term.
With over 20 years in practice, several years as Clinic Tutor at the British School of Osteopathy and Team Osteopath to Barbados National and West Indies Rugby teams, I have worked with a wide range of conditions and injuries. My experience in the sports injury arena has enabled me to get increase recovery time where possible.
Areas of interest
low back pain; headaches; neck pain; knee pain; hip pain; sciatica; rotator cuff injuries; runners injuries; sports injuries; disc prolapse; neck and shoulder pain; Kinesio Taping; Frozen shoulder treatment; young professionals; Cranial Osteopathy
- BSc (Hons) Ost Med University of Westminster 1995
- Diploma of Osteopathy British College of Osteopathic Medicine 1995
- Diploma of Naturopathy British College of Osteopathic Medicine 1995
- Kinesio Taping Clincal & Advanced Sports Kinesio Taping Association International 2015
- Pilates Matwork Instructor Stott Pilates, Canada 2000
- The Light Centre114 London WallLondonEC2M 5QA
- 08:30 - 14:00
- 07906 407907
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Moira Mulvey 07906407907