- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a BABCP accredited Cognitive Behaviour Therapist with over 10 years experience of working within the NHS.
I have commonly worked with depression and anxiety related problems including low self esteem and work related stress.
I am also qualified in EMDR therapy and completed my training with the EMDR association of UK and Ireland.
I am also a qualified therapist in working with children using EMDR therapy.
In addition I am trained in Schema therapy which is an effective therapy for complex trauma.
Areas of interest
I have special interests in OCD and the psychological impact of infertility. I also have a special interest in EMDR and trauma therapy particularly complex trauma/early life traumas.
- Masters Degree in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of Brighton 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Full membership and Accreditation BABCP 2013
- Full membership EMDR Association UK & Ireland 2017
- Full membership BPS (British Psychological Society) 2020