- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
When it comes to diet; one size does not fit all.
I am a Clinical and Sport Dietitian and Founder of The Diet Consultant, my specialist areas include obesity and weight management, body recomposition, digestive health (IBS, IBD, Coeliac disease) and performance nutrition for sport and exercise. I can provide you with a personalised nutrition service that considers your lifestyle, your fitness/health goals and your food preferences. Alongside, this I can advise on the best dietary changes to treat a recent or existing medical diagnosis, ensuring that you receive an all-encompassing and effective plan.
I practice an evidence based approach which means that my advice is founded on science and clinical best practice, not on anecdote.
Please get in touch to find out more about how we can work together.
Areas of interest
Weight management; Gastroenterology; Sports Nutrition.
- Bsc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics Universities Wales Institute Cardiff 2006
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) Diploma Sports and Exercise Nutrition IOC 2013
- Low Fodmap Diet in Functional Gut Disorders Kings College London 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- Practitioner Registrant Sports and Exercise Nutrition (SENr), 2017
- Health Care Professionals Council registrant, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
British Dietetic Association
Specialist Gastroenterology group
Specialist Sports Nutrition Group
- Chelsea Health Club and Spa Stamford Bridge...
- 11:00 - 15:00
- 07903 326223
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.