- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist working in independent practice in the West Midlands. Previously, I worked in Adult Mental Health for 11 years in various NHS settings. I am chartered by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HCPC).
As a Clinical Psychologist I specialise in the psychological assessment and treatment of a wide range of mental health difficulties.
I offer a range of psychological therapies and treatments including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and work with clients experiencing a wide range of difficulties.
Areas of interest
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
Grief, Loss, Bereavement,
Childhood Sexual Abuse,
Low Self Esteem
Suicidal Thinking/ Behaviour
- Ruth Billingham
- Phoenix Psychology Group Tranquil House 258 Old Birmingham Road Marlbrook Bromsgrove B60 1NU
- 0845 838 0952
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsychol) University of Oxford 2005
- Bachelor of Science (BSc Hons Psychology) University of Leeds 2000
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Practitioner Psychologist Health and Care Professions Council 2009
- Chartered Psychologist British Psychological Society 2000
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered Psychologist - British Psychological Society (BPS) (CPsychol)
Chartered Member - BPS Division of Clinical Psychology
Member - British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Ombersley Medical Centre
- 10:00 - 16:30
- 01905 622900
- The Wishing Well
- 10:00 - 16:30
- 01527 570838
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.