- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 27 Apr 2020
I am an experienced clinical psychologist providing individually tailored, flexible and effective assessment and intervention to adults experiencing a wide range of psychological difficulties, including anxiety, low mood and depression. I have a special interest in working with those managing the impact of physical health problems, or other challenges, on psychological well-being.
My service may be right for you if you are;
- struggling to manage stress or anxiety
- experiencing depression and low mood
- have obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- having difficulties with anger
- have experienced trauma that is having an ongoing impact on your life
- are struggling to manage pain
- are finding it hard to cope or adjust to changes in your health or after a traumatic experience,
- having difficulty managing medical treatment or making health related decisions.
Do contact me to discuss any other areas of difficulty or if you have any questions about the way that I work, and whether it's right for you.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.