- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 29 Jun 2020
- Vascular surgery
I qualified in 1986 and as a consultant in 1997. I am an experience vascular surgeon with a wide range of skills in a teaching hospital environment.
I see patients with arterial and vein problems.
Areas of interest
• Varicose Vein Disease • Radiofrequency ablation (VNUS) • Injection sclerotherapy • Open Aortic surgery • Endovascular Aortic Surgery • Carotid surgery / endarterectomy • Peripheral vascular disease surgery and radiological treatment.
- Fiona Goulthorp Private secretary to Mr Darby
- The Manor Hospital Beech Road Headington OXFORD OX3 7RP
- 07593 448747
- 01865 307555
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Jagannath Haldar Fee Assured
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://www.vsqip.org.uk/public/
National vascular registry data as above. elective endovascular repair of infra renal aortic aneurysm 0% mortality.
Carotid Endarterectomy stroke rate in hospital 0%. One patient within 30 days probably unrelated.
Major complications post varicose vein surgery 0% except for one deep vein thrombosis.
- MBBS guys hospital London 1981
- FRCS Royal College Surgeons England 1986
- MD University of London 1991
Reference number 2729020
Details of entry to specialist register
- london, 1997
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College Of Surgeon England.
Vascular Society Great Britain and Ireland
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details