- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Mr. Yaser Jabbar is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon in Central London. He looks after adults and children with bone and joint problems as a result of abnormal development, childhood diseases, infection and trauma.
Mr. Jabbar is on the GMC Specialist Register and has an active, internationally recognised NHS practice. He is a current member of the British Limb Reconstruction Society.
He sees private patients at Great Ormond Street Hospital (Complex Paediatrics) The Portland Hospital (Paediatrics and Womens) and The Wellington Hospital (Adults).
Areas of interest
Limb Reconstruction; Limb Deformity; Limb Deficiency; Trauma; Post-trauma deformity; paediatric orthopaedics; SCFE; SUFE; Perthes; DDH; Skeletal Dysplasia; Joint Re-alignment; Rotational Deformity; bone infection; blast injury; war wounds; sports injuries
- PA to Yaser Jabbar
- The White House 2A Sevenoaks Road Borough Green Sevenoaks TN15 8BB
- 020 3488 2716
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Benjamin Blaise Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
3D deformity planning and reconstruction
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Pashto, Pushto - Native or bilingual
- Urdu - Conversational
- Spanish - Basic
- MBBS University Of London 2004
- MSc Cardiff University 2011
- FRCS Tr & Orth Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2012
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Fellow The Children's Hospital at Westmead 2013
- Limb Reconstruction Fellow The Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne 2013
Reference number 6104046
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma & Orthopaedics, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Secretary or the Hospital where treatment occurred and ask for the RMO