- Fee assured
- Verified account
Areas of interest
I treat all Rheumatic conditions including:
1. Inflammatory arthritis: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Reactive arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis/ other seronegative arthritis.
2. Autoimmune connective tissue disorders: Lupus (SLE). Scleroderma, Sjogren's and other connective tissue disease.
3. Crystal induced arthritis: Gout and Pseudogout.
4. Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Osteoarthritis
5. Soft tissue Rheumatic disorders like Carpal tunnel syndrome, Rotator cuff disorders / frozen shoulder.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Cardiff & Vale university health board:
University Hospital of Wales
University Hospital Llandough
Cardiff Royal Infirmary
Courses offered to GPs
I am happy to offer talks to my local GP colleagues on any aspect of Rheumatology that is relevant to their practice
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 2010
- CCT Rheumatology UK HIGHER TRAINING PROGRAMME 2006
- MD general medicine India 1996
Reference number 5198057
Affiliations / memberships
BRITISH SOCIETY FOR RHEUMATOLOGY
- Spire Cardiff Hospital, Cardiff, CF23 8XL
- 08:30 - 12:30
- 029 2073 6011
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.