- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Coronary angiography
- Devices: dual chamber pacemaker insertion
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Interventional cardiology
- Reporting of echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
Dr Longman is a U.K. trained Cardiologist with training in General Cardiology within the Wessex region. She has performed specific specialty training in the treatment of coronary artery disease including 2 interventional fellowships in coronary angioplasty and stent implantation at both the University Hospital Southampton Cardiothoracic Centre and the Royal Bournemouth Hospital.
Additional specialist interests include intracoronary imaging and pressure wire assessment of coronary artery disease.
Areas of interest
Angina and chest pain; Assessment for coronary artery disease; Coronary angiography with intravascular ultrasound and pressure wire assessment;
Coronary angioplasty and stenting.
- Amanda Bazley
- Department of Cardiology St Richards Hospital Spitalfield Lane Chichester PO19 6SE
- 01243 831591
Reference number 6057485