- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Coronary angiography
- Devices: dual chamber pacemaker insertion
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Interventional cardiology
- Percutaneous coronary intervention with/without stenting
- Reporting of echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
Dr Longman is a U.K. trained Cardiologist with training in General Cardiology within the Wessex region. She has performed specific specialty training in the treatment of coronary artery disease including 2 interventional fellowships in coronary angioplasty and stent implantation at both the University Hospital Southampton Cardiothoracic Centre and the Royal Bournemouth Hospital.
Additional specialist interests include intracoronary imaging and pressure wire assessment of coronary artery disease.
In 2017 Dr Longman co-wrote a book chapter published within the textbook of Practical Interventional Cardiology.
Areas of interest
Angina and chest pain; Assessment for coronary artery disease; Coronary angiography with intravascular ultrasound and pressure wire assessment;
Coronary angioplasty and stenting; General Cardiology including chest pain, palpitations, valve disease and heart failure.
- Amanda Bazley
- Department of Cardiology St Richards Hospital Spitalfield Lane Chichester PO19 6SE
- 01243 831591
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Western Sussex NHS Trust
Consultant Cardiologist (Heart Attack Team) at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
Revascularisation in Heart failure
Walking, cycling and being outdoors as much as possible!
Author of a book chapter within the current Textbook of Practical Interventional Cardiology 2017.
I have a 0% 30 day mortality audit record for PCI procedures performed at Worthing Hospital, Western Sussex NHS Trust for 2016-2017.
- MRCP UK Royal college of physicians of England 2005
- Completion of Cardiology Specialty training Wessex Deanery, UK 2013
Reference number 6057485
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
British Cardiovascular Society
British Society of Echocardiography
The Royal College of Physicians
- Spitalfield LaneCHICHESTERPO19 6SE
- 09:00 - 19:00
- 01243 788122
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.