- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a specialist consultant hand and wrist surgeon primarily working in University Hospital Wales and University Hospital Llandough, Cardiff. I have been a consultant since January 2015.
My practice is solely based around problems concerning the hand and wrist, as well as the elbow. My private practice mirrors my NHS practice.
I have a keen interest in research and have contributed to international publications, presentations and book chapters.
Areas of interest
I specialise in all aspects of hand and wrist surgery.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Hand & Wrist Surgeon
University Hospital of Wales
University Hospital Llandough
Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr
Patient reported outcomes
Trauma and fractures
Gold medal 2017 - Dip Hand Surg (Br)
- MBBCh University of Wales College of Medicine 2004
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons (Eng) 2007
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons (Eng) 2013
- MSC (Trauma Surgery) Swansea University 2010
- MD Swansea University 2017
- Dip Hand Surg (Br) Manchester University / British Society for Surgery of the Hand 2017
Reference number 6098650
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma and Orthopaedics, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
- Hensol Castle ParkHensolPONTYCLUNCF72 8JX
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 029 2083 6700
- The Cardiff BayDunleavy DriveCARDIFFCF11 0SN
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 029 2083 6714
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details