- Fee assured
- Verified this account
My clinical and research interests centre on lower limb reconstruction which includes hip and knee arthroplasty, foot & ankle and trauma surgery. I have gained extensive experience in lower limb arthroplasty, trauma surgery, sports injuries.
Areas of interest
- Linsey van Breemen
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital Horley RH1 6EL
- 01293 778983
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
East Surrey Hospital
I have extensive research portfolio; I have published a number of research papers in index journals . I am reviewer for the Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research.
I enjoy reading and playing cricket - I have played as a batsman at University level. I am married with two children.
Gold Medal ( Diploma Orthopaedics) for achiewing highest number of marks among all the candidates .
Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Using Hamstring Allograft - Intermediate Term Outcome
Fracture of Femoral Component in Unicompartmental Knee Replacement: a case report and literature review
Effect of fat pad excision on length of patellar tendon following LCS Total
Courses offered to GPs
Junior doctor education
Brighton University student education
- FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics) Royal College Glasgow 2010
- MRCS Royal College Glasgow 2008
- MS Orthopaedics Mumbai University 2001
- FCPS Orthopaedics CPS College Mumbai 2001
- Diploma Orthopaedics CPS College Mumbai 2000
- MBBS Mumbai University 1996
- Orthopaedic Training Surrey & Sussex NHS Trust 2008
Reference number 6093714
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member Royal College Glasgow 2008
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical council, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
Royal college Glasgow
- Povey Cross RoadHORLEYRH6 0BB
- 09:30 - 19:00
- 01293 785511
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.