- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am an Accredited member of the BACP and have been a qualified counsellor since 2008. I work with individuals of all ages, offering a non-judgemental, confidential space for people to explore their experiences.
I allow clients to determine their own goals of therapy, facilitating the process with individual interventions such as creativity, solution focussed techniques and mindfulness.
Areas of interest
Child and adolescent counselling; bereavement and loss; relationships; mental health issues including depression, low mood and anxiety disorders; stress; coping with change; self-esteem and confidence; self-image and identity; childhood trauma; exprience of abuse; domestic violence; physical health related issues; work related issues such as stress, bullying, redundancy and change.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- HND in Counselling Skills and Theory Tynemetropolitan College 2007
- BA Hons in English and History Liverpool University 1993
- Post Graduate Certificate in Lifelong Learning Sunderland University 2010
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (5-50)