- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I am a Registered and Chartered Clinical Psychologist, an Associate Fellow member of the British Psychological Society, an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT), and an accredited Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) Practitioner and Consultant. .Therapy, including CBT and EMDR, is provided in a safe and supportive environment. The overall aim is to provide the psychotherapy which best suits you. I offer psychotherapy for anxiety, depression, trauma, physical symptoms, stress and other life issues.
Areas of interest
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; anxiety; depression; chronic pain; stress.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Intensive Care Unit
Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Doctorate Clinical and Community Psychology University of Exeter 2010
- PG Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of Plymouth 2011
- EMDR Part Three EMDR Europe 2012
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist and Associate Fellow British Psychological Society 2010
- Registered Clinical Psychologist Health and Care Professionals Council 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- Accredited CBT Psychotherapist, 2012
- Accredited EMDR Practitioner, 2014