- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist with 16 years’ therapeutic experience within the NHS, universities, schools, alcohol and substance use and private practice.
Having core therapeutic training in both Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, I am able to choose from a variety of therapeutic models and integrate appropriately to meet client' needs.
I offer both short- and long-term interventions, face-to-face, telephone or online. I also provide Single Session Therapy, which can be helpful for those who wish to make positive changes but do not want to commit to ongoing therapy.
Areas of interest
Agoraphobia; Addictions; Alcohol and Substance Misuse; Anxiety; Autism; Bipolar II; Body Image/Dismorphia; Depression; Eating Disorders; Generalised Anxiety (GAD); Grief and Complicated Grief; Health Anxiety; Hoarding; Panic; Perfectionism; Phobias; Postnatal/Postpartum Depression and Anxiety; PTSD; Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD); Relationships; Seasonal Mood (SAD); Self-esteem; Skin Picking; Sleep; Social Anxiety; Trauma; Trichotillomania, Young People.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details