- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I am a Senior Accredited BACP counsellor with over 25 years experience working in a variety of settings, the last 16 years have been in private practice. I am now also an Accredited EMDR practitioner with several years experience.(Eye movement desensitisation processing)
For more information please visit:
I believe that Counselling helps you to focus on understanding your experience and seeing difficulties in a new light. Counselling can then help you develop new ways of relating in the world.
Areas of interest
Anxiety, depression, trauma, addictions, anger, relationship issues , workplace issues and I have a real interest through training as an EMDR therapist in how individuals are affected/overwhelmed by experiences in their lives and how these affect us as individuals.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Accredited EMDR Practitioner EMDR Association UK & Ireland 2017
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision BCPC 2005
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling University of Bristol 2003
- B.Sc Psychology Open University 2000
- Certified TRE Provider TreCollege London 2017
Affiliations / memberships
EMDR Uk & Ireland
Tre for all
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.