- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Devices: cardiac resynchronisation therapy device (CRT)
- Devices: implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Electrophysiology complex cardiac ablation
- Electrophysiology simple cardiac ablation
I am a consultant Cardiologist with a specialist interest in cardiac rhythm management. I undertook my clinical cardiology and electrophysiology training at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Imperial College London (Hammersmith and St. Mary’s Hospitals) and San Raffaele Hospital, Milan. I treat patients with general cardiac conditions and inherited cardiac conditions however my subspecialty interest lies in cardiac arrhythmias, eg supraventricular tachycardias, atrial fibrillation and atrial tachycardias as well as ventricular tachycardia, requiring medical therapy or invasive electrophysiology procedures. I also treat patients requiring insertion of cardiac devices from simple pacemakers to complex devices like defibrillators and cardiac resynchronisation therapy for heart failure.
I provide private Cardiology services in Nottingham at the BMI Park Hospital and The Spire Hospital.
Areas of interest
Arrhythmias - eg. SVT/AF/Atrial flutter/atrial tachycardia/ventricular tachycardia/ventricular fibrillation
Inherited cardiac conditions - eg. Brugada Syndrome/ARVC/Long QT syndrome
- Sue Brown
- Nottingham City Hospital NHS Trust Hucknall Road Nottingham NG5 1PB
- 0115 969 1169
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Prashanth Sadhahalli Fee Assured
- Dr Rahul Basu Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Cardiologist - Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
Honorary Assistant Professor - School of Medicine, University of Nottingham
Complex cardiac arrhythmia mapping and ablation
Computational Modelling of ventricular scar
Circulation: Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology
Pacing Clinical Electrophysiology
Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology
IEEE Trans Medical Imaging
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicans, London 2003
- Doctor of Philosophy Imperial College, London 2015
Reference number 4649731
- Consult Healthcare21 Regent StreetNottinghamNG1...
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 0115 727 0025
- Sherwood Lodge DriveBurntstump Country...
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 0115 966 2000
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details