- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
With over 20 years experience of delivering therapeutic interventions within public and private settings, I am a clinician who works collaboratively to gain the best outcomes.
My experience is varied across a wide age range, including couples and families with my approaches where appropriate.
Although Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is my core training, I also use compassion focus therapy and mindfulness where applicable.
Areas of interest
Low self esteem,
Post traumatic stress,
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gynaecological disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- BA Applied Social science and Psychology University Of Ripon and York St Johns 2001
- BA Community and Criminal Justice. Diploma in Probation Home Office via Leeds and Sheffield University 2004
- Post Grad Diploma in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Advanced Practice University of York 2013
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Cognitive Begavioural Therapist NHS 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- BABCP, 2013
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.