- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 29 Jun 2020
- Foot & Ankle
Mr Moras graduated from St John’s Medical College in 1996.
He undertook Basic Surgical Training at Liverpool & North Wales rotation, leading to MRCS Ed.
He completed his Specialist Orthopaedic Training at Leeds and Wessex, and was awarded FRCS (Tr & Orth).
He subsequently went to Melbourne, Australia for his Fellowship in Foot & Ankle Surgery.
He has been a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon at Queen Alexandra Hospital , Portsmouth since 2013.
His sub-specialist elective practice has been exclusively in disorders of the Foot and Ankle.
• British Orthopaedic Association
• British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
• European Foot and Ankle Society
Areas of interest
• Sports injuries of the Foot and ankle: Ankle Ligament Reconstruction and Key Hole Arthroscopic Surgery.
• Deformity correction: Correction of Painful Flatfoot and Bunion Correction.
• Degenerative conditions of foot and Ankle: Ankle Replacements and Corrective Fusions.
• Non-Operative Treatment: Physiotherapy rehabilitation, Podiatry and Orthotic referral for insoles and footwear modifications.
• Injections: under x-ray and Ultrasound Guidance.
Research interests: Has published a number of papers on outcomes in orthopaedic surgery and continues to be involved in research.
• MSK Governance Lead at Q A H , Portsmouth
• Panel for National Recruitment for Orthopaedic Training.
• Educational Supervisor and Clinical Supervisor for Orthopaedic Registrars in training.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics,
Queen Alexandra Hospital,
- MB BS St John's Medical Coleege 1996
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2002
- FRCS (TR& ORTH) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2012
- Fellowship in Foot & Ankle Surgery Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia 2013
Reference number 5191783
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Registration and Licence to practice General Medical Council 1999
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2002
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma And Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013
Affiliations / memberships
British Orthopaedic Association
British Orthopaedic Foot And Ankle Society
European Foot And Ankle Society
- Spire Portsmouth Hospital, Bartons Road HAVANT...
- 08:30 - 17:30
- 023 9245 6158
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Spire Portsmouth Hospital
Tel: 02392 456158