- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a consultant clinical and sports Dietitian based in central london with experience across general medicine, diabetes, paediatrics, food allergy and intolerance, gastroenterology, women's health and sports medicine. My approach embraces both integrative and orthodox medicine for nutrition support. I am a member of the British Dietetic Association, British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy and the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register.
Areas of interest
Food Allergy and Intolerance;
Functional and Integrative Medicine;
- Marie Mills
- 25 Harley Street Marylebone London W1G 9QW
- 020 3883 9525
Food Allergy and Intolerance
Painting and Creative Arts
Runner up British Dietetic Association Media Spokesperson of the year 2014
Influence of mouth rinsing a carbohydrate solution on 1-h running performance.
Rollo I, Cole M, Miller R, Williams C.
Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010 Apr;42(4):798-804. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e3181bac6e4.
Courses offered to GPs
Free Talks on nutrition aspects of Sports Medicine as part of the GP Education Program through HCA Hospital
Free Talks on Women's Health and Nutrition management at 25 Harley Street
100% Satisfaction Rate - Google Reviews
- Batchelor Science (Hon) Human Biology University of St Andrews 2007
- Master of Sport & Exercise Nutrition Loughborough University 2008
- Postgraduate Diploma Dietetics Leeds Metropolitan University 2010
- International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropmetry Level 1 Robert Gordan University 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Council Member - Specialist Sport and Exercise Nutrition Group of the British Dietetic Association British Dietetic Association 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register
Royal Society of Medicine Senior Associate Member
British Dietetic Association Full Member
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Amarjit Raindi (General Practitioner - 25 Harley Street) - 020 3883 9525