- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 29 Jun 2020
- Breast surgery
I am a General / Breast / Laparoscopic Surgeon. My qualifications are MBBS, FRCS, I work in NHS at Tameside General Hospital and in Private at:
1) BMI The Alexandra Hospital, Mill Ln,
Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 2PX; Tel. No. 0161
2) BMI The Highfiled Hospital, Manchester Rd,
Rochdale OL11 3RB; Tel. No.01706655121
I am focused on providing a high-quality service with Patient Satisfaction at the heart of it, going to great lengths to meet your expectations.
Areas of interest
Excision of Lumps
Hernia Repair (open or laparoscopic): Inguinal, Femoral, Incisional, Ventral, umbilical
Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery
Emergency: appendicectomy (open or laparoscopic), I&D of abscesses
2) Breast: (non-cosmetic)
Assessment of Breast conditions
Excision of benign lumps
- Gina Harrison
- 01706 766712
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Karel Ondrousek Fee Assured
- Dr Ahmed I Eskander Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Tameside General Hospital
1. Free gas in the peritoneal cavity: The final hazard of diathermy. Postgraduate Medical Journal 2002;78:496-497.
2. A review: Antibiotic prophylaxis in the management of acute pancreatitis. Gastroenterology Today 2003;7:60-67.
3. The Diagnosis, Treatment and Outcome of Pancreatoblastoma. Pancreatology 2004;4:441-453.
4. An unusual pathology of colon: Dermoid cyst. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2004;16(2):233-34.
5. Nonsurgical management of pancreaticopleural fistula. JOP. J Pancreas (online) 2005;6(2):13001-13010.
6. Sebaceous carcinoma of the skin of the breast: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports 2008;2:276.
7. Skin lesion in axilla: an unusual presentation of invasive lobular carcinoma of breast. BMJ Case Reports 2012; doi:10.1136/bcr-2012-006642.
8. Intracystic papillary carcinoma of breast: report of three cases and review of the literature. BMJ Case Reports 2012; doi:10.1136/bcr-2012-007237.
9. Appendiceal mucocele: a missed diagnosis. BMJ Case Reports 2013;doi:10.1136/bcr-2012-007983.
10.A review of management and Outcome of Colorectal Angiosarcoma. Austin J Surg. 2014;1(7):7.
- MBBS University of Bombay 1983
- FRCS Royal College of Edinburgh 1994
Reference number 4246114
Affiliations / memberships
Association of Breast Surgery
General Medical Council
- BMI The Alexandra Hospital, Mill LaneCHEADLESK8...
- 13:30 - 14:30
- 0161 428 3656
- BMI The Highfield Hospital, Manchester Rd,...
- 18:00 - 19:00
- 01706 655121
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details