- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
Dr Rosa Chillari is a mature and experienced practitioner, who holds qualifications in both psychotherapy and psychology.
Previously she was employed as a therapist in the NHS and third sector services, she now runs her own practice and has clinics in Stratford upon Avon and in Birmingham city centre.
Rosa is wholeheartedly committed to providing a safe and effective therapeutic space to facilitate change, transformation and improved well being.
Her depth and breadth of knowledge and experience guides her to work collaboratively with clients using the most appropriate approaches for each client’s therapeutic needs.
She looks forward to working with you…..
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology University of Wolverhampton 2016
- BSc (Hons) Psychology University of Warwick 2003
- Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy University of Warwick 2006
- Certificate in Counselling University of Warwick 2004
- Certificate of Registration, Test User Ability and Occupation, British Psychological Testing centre UK 2015
- Eye movement desentisation reporocessing Richman EMDR training 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC) registration
British Psychological Society (BPS) Chartered membership
Registered & Accredited Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy Private Practice
British Psychological Testing centre UK, Certificate of Registration, Test User Ability and Occupation
- Lifeways,30 Albany Road,...
- 08:30 - 20:00
- 07547 275041
- St Martins,Edgbaston Street, BirminghamB5 5BB
- 09:00 - 19:00
- 07547 275041
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.