- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Experienced general rheumatologist with special interest in the management of osteoporosis and bone health. Joint injection undertaken routinely.
Areas of interest
Osteoporosis and Bone Health
- Gweneth Green
- BMI Sarum Road Hospital Sarum Road WINCHESTER SO22 5HA
- 01962 826148
- 01962 840142
Current NHS consultant posts held
Queen Alexandra Hospital
Primary Sjogrens Syndrome
Langston AL, Campbell MK, Fraser WD et al for the PRISM trial group. Pragmatic randomised trial of intensive bisphosphonate versus symptomatic management in established Pagets Disease of bone.
Journal of Bone & Mineral research 2010;25:1:20-31
Ng W-F Bowman SJ, Griffiths B & UKPSSR Study group. United Kingdom Primary Sjogrens Syndrome Registry – a united effort to tackle an orphan rheumatic disease.
Newton JL, Frith J, Powell D et al. Autonomic symptoms are common and are associated with overall symptom burden and disease activity in primary Sjögren’s syndrome.
Ann Rheum Dis. 2012 Dec;71(12):1973-9.
Ledrum D, Mitchell S, McMeekin P et al. Health-related utility values of patients with primary Sjogrens syndrome and its predictors.
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2013 (epub)
Tillett W, Shaddick G, Askari A et al. Factors influencing work disability in psoriatic arthritis; first results from a large UK multi centre study. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2014 - in press
Courses offered to GPs
Invited speaker at various GP meetings throughout the year
- MB ChB University of Sheffield 1981
- DRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 1983
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 1987
- MD University of Sheffield 1999
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 2000
- IRMER certification Sheffield 2003
- Physicians as Educators Royal College of Physicians, London 2008
- Good Clinical Practice Royal Hampshire County Hospital 2012
- Teaching Tomorrows Doctors University of Southampton 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Rheumatology, 1996
Affiliations / memberships
National Osteoporosis Society
American Society for Bone & Mineral Research
International Osteoporosis Foundation
British Society for Rheumatology
British Medical Society
Royal College of Physicians
- BMI Sarum Road Hospital, SO22 5HA
- 08:30 - 18:00
- 01962 826148
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details