- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Miss Annette Reid Qualified with Distinction from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, University of London in 2002. Prior to this, in 1997, she obtained a BSc (Hons) degree in Biomedical Sciences. She undertook three years of surgical training before embarking on a career in obstetrics and gynaecology. She achieved a Postgraduate Diploma with merit from the University of Surrey in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy (2015). She is experienced in early pregnancy and gynaecology ultrasound following honorary training at King’s College Hospital in London. She is interested in general gynaecological problems including pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, early pregnancy problems, prolapses and benign cervical and vulva conditions. She is a registered colposcopist with the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP) and is currently clinical lead for benign vulva conditions at the Royal Surrey County Hospital where she was appointed as a consultant in 2015.
She always takes time to listen and work with patients to deal with their concerns.
Areas of interest
Benign gynaecology, minimal access surgery including operative hysteroscopy and laparoscopy; benign vulva disease; prolapse surgery; colposcopy; early pregnancy problems.
- Rachel Moughtin
- The Surrey Park Clinic 2 Stirling House Stirling Road Surrey Research Park Guildford GU2 7RF
- 01483 454016
- Rebecca James
- BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital 46 Harvey Road Guildford GU1 3LX
- 01483 570122
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Royal Surrey County Hospital
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences) King's College, University of London 1997
- MBBS Guy's, King's, St.Thomas'(GKT), University of London 2002
- MRCS 1&2 Royal College of Surgeons of England 2005
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2011
- PgDip(Advanced Gynaecology Endoscopy) Merit University of Surrey 2015
- Early Pregnancy & Gynaecology Ultrasound Scanning Kings College Hospital 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
British Society of Gynaecology Endoscopy (BSGE)
British Society for Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.