- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Graduated Queen's University Belfast 1981, Member of Royal College of Obstetricians 1986, MD 1991 (Studies of fallopian tube physiology).
Areas of interest
Fertility / Infertility and assisted conception (Medical Director, The Hull IVF Unit); Vulval skin disorders, Pelvic disorders including gynaecological pain, heavy menstrual loss.
- Lynn Kilkenny
- Spire Hull & East Riding Hospital Lowfield Road Anlaby HULL HU10 7AZ
- 01482 672417
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Hull & East Yorkshire Trust since 1994.
Medical Director, The Hull IVF Unit since 1996.
Hon Clinical Senior lecturer, Hull York Medical School, since 2004.
Factors affecting fertility.
Stream manager, The Driffield Angler's Club.
Trustee of the East Yorkshire Rivers Trust.
The validated performance figures of the Hull IVF unit are regularly updated on the HFEA website: www.hfea.gov.uk
- MB BCh Bao Queen's University, Belfast 1981
- Membership Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 1986
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Queen's University, Belfast 1991
- Fellowship Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 1996
Reference number 2701729
Details of entry to specialist register
- Obstetrics and gynaecology, 1994
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
British Fertility Society
European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- C/O Spire, Hull and East Riding Hospital...
- 07:30 - 11:00
- 01482 659471
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Secretarys as above