- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 12 Jun 2020
Areas of interest
Crying babies; feeding problems; General Paediatrics; poor weight gain;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Homerton University Hospital
Crying babies, Feeding problems.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Malay - Fluent
- Chinese - Basic
- FRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 1997
- MRCPCH Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh 1985
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 1996
- MBA Open University 2000
Reference number 2696384
Affiliations / memberships
Neonatal Society, British Association of Perinatal Medicine.
- Children's Outpatient DepartmentThe Portland...
- 08:30 - 14:00
- 020 7390 6049
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.