- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
Jo has over 14 years of experience working in mental health, wellbeing and behaviour change.
She has worked both in the NHS and in Private Practice as a Mental Health Practitioner, Service Manager and Therapist. She has also worked at the University of Surrey as the Director of Studies on the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Programme.
She now works in Private Practice helping people work through and overcome their emotional and behavioural difficulties. Her approach is calm, genuine, caring and pragmatic.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; stress; OCD; PTSD; GAD; low self esteem; depression; chronic pain; behaviour change interventions for addiction
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Video and telephone consultations
- Offers video and telephone consultations
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre 2011
- Health Psychology MSc University of Surrey 2008
- Primary Care Mental Health - Post Grad Cert University of Surrey 2005
Affiliations / memberships