- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I am UKCP accredited Psychotherapist, in practice since 2002. I worked in various settings, some of which include NHS and private clinics.
I offer a wide range of psychological, emotional and relational services to individuals and couples. I also offer trauma support to organisations and individuals.
I have completed training in a range of areas some of which include: couples therapy; drug and alcohol addiction; cognitive behavioural therapy;mindfulness, trauma therapy and group work.
Areas of interest
Stress, Anxiety & Depression, work related issues, Addictions and substance misuse; Trauma; Loss and bereavement; violence and abuse; couples therapy, separation and divorce; culture and diversity issues
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
- MSc Integrative Psychotherapy Metanoia Istitute 2002
- Diploma in Substance Use & Misuse Thames Valey University 2004
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Nursing & Midwifery Council 1987
Affiliations / memberships
United Kingdom Council Psychotherapy (Accredited)