- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
*BABCP Accredited , Experienced Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist. Accredited since 1997.
*Experience of working with Adults,Older Adults and children with mental health problems including:
Anger, Stress, Unusual experiences & Psychosis.
*Employ combination of CBT & Mindfulness approaches.
*Experience of working with people from Diverse Backgrounds.
*Experience of work in CMHT, Forensic settings, Hospitals and Emergency Services.
* I work in a collaborative and flexible way,helping my clients to explore their thoughts and feelings and develop strategies that can help them to overcome their difficulties and achieve their goals.
*HCPC registered Approved Senior Mental Health Social Worker.
* Skills in Assessment,Risk management and Emergency crisis intervention.
Areas of interest
Method Of Levels(MOL)
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- MSc Mental Health Studies Kings College, University of London 2004
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Institute Of Psychiatry,Maudsley Hospital,University of London 1996
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied social science & Social Work Studies (CQSW) University of Southampton 1989
- BSc in Applied Social Science University of East London 1986
Affiliations / memberships
British Association for Behavioual and Cognitive Psychotherapy(BABCP)(www.babcp.com)
Health &Care Professions Council (HCPC)(www.hcpc-uk.org)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.