- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
*BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist.
*Experience of working with Adults,older adults and children with
mental health problems including anxiety, depression,PTSD,
anger problems, stress, unusual experiences & Psychosis.
*HCPC registered Approved Senior Mental Health Social Worker. Experience of work in CMHT, forensic settings and hospitals
* Skills in assessment,risk management and emergency crisis intervention
*Experience of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
Areas of interest
anger management;stress;Unusual experiences
Mindfulness CBT; Method Of Levels(MOL)
Fluent in Persian and Azarbayjani
- MSc Mental Health Studies Kings College, University of London 2004
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Institute Of Psychiatry,Maudsley Hospital,University of London 1996
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied social science & Social Work Studies (CQSW) University of Southampton 1989
- BSc in Applied Social Science University of East London 1986
Affiliations / memberships
British Association for Behavioual and Cognitive Psychotherapy(BABCP)(www.babcp.com)
Health &Care Professions Council (HCPC)(www.hcpc-uk.org)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.