- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Marudanayagam obtained his primary medical qualification (MBBS) from JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research), a reputed teaching hospital and Research Institute in Pondicherry, India in1996. He obtained Diploma in Orthopaedics in 1998 and DNB (Diplomate of National Board) in Orthopaedics in 2000, FRCS (Glasg) in 2003 and FRCS (Trauma& Orthopaedics) in 2010.
Mr Marudanayagam undertook a Fellowship in Foot and Ankle surgery at the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. He was appointed as Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics with special interest in Foot & Ankle surgery at Grantham & District Hospital, Grantham in 2014.
He has a major interest in foot and ankle surgery and ankle sports injury management. He specializes in the following surgeries.
Lesser toe deformity corrective surgery
Surgery for arthritis in foot & ankle
Arthroscopic (Keyhole) surgery of the ankle
Sports injuries of ankle
Treatment of tendon problems in the foot
Rheumatoid foot surgery
Flat foot and high arch feet management
Achilles tendon problems
Areas of interest
Foot and ankle surgery, bunion surgery, sport injuries of ankle, surgery for arthritis in foot and ankle, surgery for tendon problems
- Ruth Page
- 01427 677507
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Jatin Dedhia Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedics,
Grantham & District Hospital,
Has 20 original article and abstract publications in various peer reviewed journals
Courses offered to GPs
Presented more than 30 papers in various International conferences
- Fellowship in Foot & Ankle surgery University Hospitals of Wales, Cardiff 2013
- FRCS (T&O) Intercollegiate Speciality Board, UK 2010
- FRCS (Glasg) Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, UK 2003
- MNAMS (Ortho) National Academy of Medical Sciences, India 2003
- DNB (Ortho) National Board of Examinations, India 2000
- Diploma in Orthopaedics Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), India 1998
- MBBS Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), India 1996
Reference number 6099228
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist Registration in Trauma & Orthopaedics, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
General Medical Council, UK
- BMI, The Lincoln Hospital, Nettleham...
- 08:30 - 14:00
- 01522 578000
- Fitzwilliam Hospital, Milton Way, South...
- 08:30 - 14:00
- 01733 261717
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Ph: 01522 578000 for BMI, Lincoln patients
Ph: 01733 261717 for Fitzwilliam patients