- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Raghuvanshi completed his training in Severn Deanery (Bristol) between 2006 and 2011. After completing FRCS(Tr&Orth) and EBOT (European Board Fellowship exam in Orthopaedics and Trauma) he did a Fellowship in Advanced Trauma Techniques at Morriston Hospital, Swansea under the supervision of Prof Pallister. After a stint as Locum Trauma Consultant first at Swansea and then at John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford he went onto an elective fellowship (lower limb arthroplasty) at Bournemouth. He is a member of British Hip Society and British Association for Surgery of the Knee along with British Orthopaedic Association.
He joined Broomfield Hospital in July 2015 where he continues to provide trauma and lower limb arthroplasty services as a full time NHS Consultant.
Mr Raghuvanshi has been an invited faculty at various national and international courses and conferences. He actively particiaptes in teaching of next generation of orthopaedic surgeons and is named trainer for a deanery trainee on a rotation programme.
Areas of interest
Total Hip Replacement; Revision Hip Replacement; Knee Arthroscopy; Partial Knee Replacement; Total Knee Replacement; Revision Knee Replacement
- MBBS Univ of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India 2000
- MSOrth Univ of Rajsthan, Jaipur, India 2003
- MRCSEd Royal Colleage of Surgeons, Edinburgh 2005
- FEBOT European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology 2012
- FRCS(Tr&Orth) Intercollegiate Board, UK 2012
- Complex Trauma and Limb Reconstruction Fellowship Morriston Hospital, Swansea 2013
- Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship Royal Bournemouth Hospital 2014
Reference number 6057944
Details of entry to specialist register
- Manav Raghuvanshi/Specialist Register Trauma and Orthopaedics, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
British Orthopaedic Assosciation
Indian Orthopaedic Society, UK
British Hip Society
British Association for Surgery of the Knee
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: Manav.Raghuvanshi