- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I work with individuals and couples who are experiencing difficulty and in need of support. My style of working is adapted to the specific needs of my clients. I always seek to provide a safe, supportive and non-judgemental environment.
Either as a couple or individual, together we would explore your experiences and feelings, concentrating on what you consider most important. The therapy I offer is designed to have a flexible approach which enables me to closely follow your unique way of experiencing the world and adapt to the different types of issues you bring to counselling.
Working closely along side you, my aim would be to help you make sense of your issues and/or to explore ways of approaching them in a potentially different way and find resolution.
I offer long or short term counselling/psychotherapy. I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their code of ethics and complaints procedure.
Areas of interest
Anxiety, Stress, OCD, Depression, Work Related Issues, Couples, Relationships, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Relationship Issues, Abuse, Low Self Esteem, Child Related Issues, Self Harm, LGBT, Separation & Divorce,
- Masters Degree in Counselling University of Wales Newport 2010
- Certificate in Counselling Coleg Gwent 2006
- Certificate in Relational Couples Counselling Centre for Relational Couples Therapy 2015
- Post Graduate Diploma in Consultative Supervision University of Wales Newport 2012
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy APT 2012
- Self Harm Training Train on the Tracks 2011
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training Living Works 2011
- Level 2 Safeguarding Training South East Wales Safeguarding Children Board 2014
- Level 3 Safeguarding Training South East Wales Safeguarding Children Board 2014
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of South Wales 2013
Affiliations / memberships
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (Registered & Accredited Practitioner)