- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I qualified from Leicester Medical School in 2004 and trained in urology in the East Midlands, before
undertaking fellowships in Sydney and Bristol. I am a consultant urological surgeon at University Hospitals of Leicester.
My specialist interests include surgery for complex kidney and bladder cancers, but I also provide a comprehensive assessment and treatment service for general urological problems such as lower urinary tract or prostate symptoms, scrotal swellings, foreskin problems, and incontinence.
Areas of interest
Benign prostatic diseases; kidney cancer; bladder cancer; blood in urine; foreskin and scrotal problems
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urological Surgeon at University Hospitals Leicester
National kidney cancer outcomes
Prostate cancer biomarkers
Running and Cycling
- MBchB University of Leicester 2004
- MRes University of Nottingham 2015
- FRCS(Urol) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2011
- Robotic surgery fellowship St. Vincent's Hospital, Sydney 2014
- Retroperitoneal Uro-oncology Fellowship Bristol Urological Institute 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- On specialist register for urology, 2014
- Nuffield Hospital Leicester
- 14:30 - 17:30
- 0116 298 4660
- Spire Hospital Leicester (1st Wed of month)
- 15:00 - 17:30
- 0116 265 3685
- Spire Hospital Leicester clinic (2nd/3rd Mon of...
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 0116 265 3685
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
0116 2653656 - private secretary