- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Breast surgery
Married to Abia. I have two sons in the te medical university.I spend most of my free time with my family.
Areas of interest
I am fully trained and accredited breast surgeon.I specialise in the management of all aspects of breast diseases ansd have special interest in breast cancer management.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Breast Surgeon
Clinical Lead & MDT Chair
University Hospital of Birmingham Foundation NHS Trust.
I enjoy swimming and going to gym. I also enjoy watching football and cricket and like reading books, listening to music in my spare time.
I find listening to urdu poetry and music relaxing.
English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi
Courses offered to GPs
*Recent advances in the breast cancer
* Benign breast disorders
* Breast Cancer
* Breast Sepsis
*Breast cancer awareness
- FRCS (Breast & General Surgery) Intercollegiate Examination Board UK 2011
- FRCS The Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh 1997
- Diploma in Breast Surgery University of East Anglea (UEA) 2016
Reference number 4453626
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Consultant Breast Surgeon Heart of England Foundation Trust 2015
- Consultant Breast & General Surgeon Southport and Ormkirk NHS trust 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Surgery, 2012
Affiliations / memberships
*The Royal college of Surgeon of England
* The Royal College of Edinburgh
*Association of Breast Surgeon(ABS)
* British Medical Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details