- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I offer psychological assessment and treatment to adolescents, adults, and older adults presenting with a wide range of mental health difficulties and complexities.
I work across NHS, corporate and private healthcare contexts. I also hold a private practice in South London.
Therapeutically, I primarily offer evidence-based Cognitive-Behavioural treatments (CBT). However, I also draw from other models where appropriate and clinically indicated.
Areas of interest
Neuropsychiatry; attachment; trauma; anxiety disorders
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Senior Clinical Psychologist
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
Current research involvement
- Randomised controlled trial looking at CBT for dissociative seizures
- Pilot feasibility study into brief group therapy for dissociative seizures
- Patient satisfaction
- Service outcome research
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Loughborough University 2004
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University College London 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology University of Bristol 2016
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society
Health Care Professions Council
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists
- The Drawing Room, 36 Elmfield Road, Balham...
- 18:30 - 21:30
- 07934 409949
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.