- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I offer psychological assessment and treatment to adolescents, adults, and older adults presenting with a wide range of mental health difficulties and complexities.
I currently work across corporate and private healthcare contexts. I hold a private practice in South London. I have previously also held NHS posts.
Therapeutically, I primarily offer evidence-based Cognitive-Behavioural treatments (CBT). However, I also draw from other models where appropriate and clinically indicated.
Areas of interest
Neuropsychiatry; attachment; trauma; anxiety disorders
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
Video and telephone consultations
- Offers video and telephone consultations
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Loughborough University 2004
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University College London 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology University of Bristol 2016
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society
Health Care Professions Council
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists
- ReCentre Health, 246 Balham High Road, London...
- 14:00 - 20:00
- 07934 409949
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.