- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 3 May 2020
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an experienced clinical psychologist offering adult clients a range of evidence based therapies. This includes; Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (accredited with BABCP), Compassion focused therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, EMDR and short term psychodynamic interventions. I work in an ethical, client centred and collaborative manner.
On a wider scale the practice offers workshops both alone and in collaboration with holistic colleagues. We also run corporate retreats.
I am the director of The Bodart Practice in Balham, SW London and have associate clinical and counselling psychologists working within the practice. I also work for corporate clients within their health centres.
We see clients presenting with a wide range of mental health difficulties as well as clients struggling with relationship and/or lifestyle difficulties.
Areas of interest
Age range 16-80 years; Anxiety disorders; depression; trauma; attachment and relationship difficulties; anger; perfectionism; work related stressors; adjustment to health conditions; perinatal mental health difficulties; bereavement.
I also hold a special interest in trauma and attachment.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
Courses offered to GPs
Available on request
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Loughborough University 2004
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University College London 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology University of Bristol 2016
- EMDR Richman EMDR Training Ltd 2019
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society
Health Care Professions Council
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists
- Recentre Health Ltd246 Balham High...
- 08:00 - 21:00
- 07934 409949
- ReCentre Health, 246 Balham High Road, London...
- 14:00 - 21:00
- 07934 409949
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: natalie.rodriguez47