- Awaiting verification
I am a consultant anaesthetist in Manchester. I have specialised in anaesthesia for thoracic surgery, particularly lung surgery, for 25 years.
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia for thoracic surgery
Current NHS consultant posts held
Apparatus for one-lung anaesthesia.
History of Anaesthesia.
Royal Society of Medicine Anaesthetic Medal.
Many on thoracic anaesthesia.
- MB BS University of London 1980
- LRCP MRCS Royal Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons, England 1980
- DA Faculty of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Surgeons of England 1982
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists, UK. 1986
Details of entry to specialist register
- Anaesthetics and Intensive Therapy, 1991
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Via switchboard at Alexandra Hospital.