- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I was appointed as Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon to St George's Hospital Tooting and East Surrey Hospital in 1994.
Trained at St Thomas's Hospital, London and at St George's Hospital, London. I have worked abroad in Hungary, Malawi and the USA.
Areas of interest
Varicose Veins; Venous disease; Endovascular surgery; Peripheral vascular disease; Carotid disease; Aneurysms; Lymphoedema; Thread veins
- Kay Hale
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital Povey Cross Road HORLEY RH6 0BB
- 01342 715506
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Ravi Kumar Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon at East Surrey Hospital and St George's Hospital, Tooting.
Venous and arterial disease
Travel, Motor racing
Courses offered to GPs
Talks on varicose veins, arterial disease, diabetic foot, trauma
From 01.01.10 to 31.12.15 for 3 most common procedures performed for BUPA members (Varicose Veins) ;
Infections - 0%
30 day mortality - 0%
- B Sc University of London 1977
- MB BS University of London 1980
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1985
- MS Universiy of London 1991
Reference number 2650517
Details of entry to specialist register
- Consultant Vascular Surgeon, 1994
- 46 Tupwood LaneCATERHAMCR3 6DP
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 01883 348981
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital Povey Cross Road...
- 07:30 - 18:00
- 01293 785511
- Spire Gatwick Park HospitalPovey Cross...
- 08:00 - 12:00
- 01293 785511
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
The hospital where the procedure was performed.