- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Alongside my private practice, I hold the role of Registered Psychologist with HCA International (Health Corporation of America) working with individuals and their families coping with a diagnosis and treatment for Cancer.
I also provide psychological services to students from the U.S. on study abroad programmes in the U.K.
Areas of interest
Loss / Bereavement
Relationship Issues / Couples Therapy
Self-esteem / Confidence Issues
Coping with Redundancy / Job Loss
Coping with Chronic Health Conditions
Issues surrounding diagnosis/treatment for cancer
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology City University London 2010
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Registered Counselling Psychologist Health & Care Professions Council 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Health & Care Professions Council
The British Psychological Society
- The Highgate Hospital, View Road, Highgate,...
- 13:00 - 17:00
- 07880 793605
- The London Psychology Practice13 John Princes...
- 09:00 - 08:30
- 07880 793605
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: genevieve.solomou