- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Current NHS consultant posts held
English, Hindi, Tulu
1) “Is Sequestrectomy a Viable Alternative to Microdiscectomy? A Systematic Review of the Literature” – Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research.
2) “ Understanding the gait cycle, as it relates to the Foot” --
Orthopaedics and Trauma, August 2011; 25(4): 236-40
3) “Bone remodelling around a cemented polyethylene cup: A longitudinal densitometry study” –J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2006 Apr;88(4):455-9.
4) “Clinical and radiological outcome of total hip arthroplasty five years after
pamidronate : A randomised trial extension study”- J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2006 Oct; 88(10):1309-15.
5) Precision of periprosthetic bone mineral density measurements using Hologic Windows versus DOS based analysis software-
J Clin Densitom. 2006 Jul-Sep; 9(3):363-6.
6) “Tuberculosis of the Cranio-Cervical Junction– Diagnostic Dilemma and Therapeutic Challenge”-
J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2001 Mar; 83(2):222-5.
7) “Hydatid Disease of the Spine – An Unusual Cause of Paraplegia”-
J Neurosurg. 1999 Oct; 9SY Bhojraj, N Shetty
8) “Lumbar Disc Decompression under Local Anaesthesia – The Holmium Laser Technique”-
Indian Journal of Orthopedics, Vol 33 No.2, April 1999.
- FRCS Orth royal college of surgeons of England 2011
Reference number 5207910
Details of entry to specialist register
- ORTHOPAEDICS, 2013
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Transforaminal epidural - (1-5)
Epidural injection (caudal) - (1-5)
Posterior excision of disc prolapse (including microdiscectomy +/- decompression) - lumbar region (1 or 2 levels) - (1-5)
Medial Branch Block (under x-ray control) 1 to 2 levels - (1-5)
Sacroiliac joint injection under image guidance (and bilateral) - (1-5)