- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a fully accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist, previous to this I trained in Social work and Youth work.
I am passionately committed to helping others make changes to help them cope with and recover from their psychological distress.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety disorders; Social anxiety; Health anxiety; Generalised anxiety disorder Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); panic, agoraphobia and other phobias; Low self-esteem and confidence;
- MSc Cognitive Behaviour Therapy University of Birmingham 2016
- Post Graduate Diploma Cognitive Therapy Belfast Cognitive Therapy Centre 2010
- BSc (Hons) Sociology & Psychology Brunel University 1997
Affiliations / memberships
Member British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (Fully accredited member)
- Brighton CBT ServiceQueensbury House, 3rd...
- 13:30 - 19:00
- 07718 927041
- The Rock Clinic8 Western StreetBRIGHTONBN1 2PG
- 10:00 - 13:00
- 07718 927041
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details