- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Areas of interest
Relationship/interpersonal difficulties; trauma/abuse (in childhood or adulthood); low self-esteem; low mood/depression; anxiety (including panic attacks, phobias, OCD, PTSD); stress management; anger management; assertiveness problems.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Lancaster University 2008
- BSc (Hons) Psychology University of Nottingham 2002
- Diploma in Cognitive Analytic Therapy Sheffield Hallam University 2016
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist British Psychological Society 2016
Affiliations / memberships
I am registered with the Health Professions Council and I am a Chartered member of the British Psychological Society.