- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with over 10 years post-qualification experience working with adults coping on a broad range of mental health/psychological difficulties, within both the NHS and privately. I work with clients to develop an individualised understanding of their problems and use evidence based therapeutic approaches to help clients achieve their goals. If you would like to discuss your needs, ask any questions or arrange an initial assessment appointment please contact me by either phone or email.
Areas of interest
Relationship/interpersonal difficulties; trauma (in childhood or adulthood); low self-esteem; low mood/depression; anxiety (including panic attacks, phobias, OCD, PTSD); stress management; anger management; assertiveness problems.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Chartered Clinical Psychologist at Bolton Primary Care Psychological Therapies Service.
Cognitive Analytic Therapy
Compassion Focused Therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Lancaster University 2008
- BSc (Hons) Psychology University of Nottingham 2002
- Diploma in Cognitive Analytic Therapy Sheffield Hallam University 2016
- Compassion Focused Therapy University of Derby 2010
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist British Psychological Society 2016
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist Health Professions Council 2018
Affiliations / memberships
I am registered with the Health Professions Council and I am a Chartered member of the British Psychological Society. I am also an accredited member of the Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy.