- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I am a Clinical Psychologist with over 13 years post-qualification experience working with adults with a broad range of mental health/psychological difficulties, within both the NHS and privately. I offer a compassionate and non-judgemental approach in helping clients to develop an individualised understanding of their problems - how their problems developed and what is keeping them stuck. I use a range of evidence based therapeutic approaches to help clients to overcome their difficulties and achieve their goals. If you would like to discuss your needs, ask any questions or arrange an initial assessment appointment please feel free to contact me by either phone or email.
Areas of interest
Relationship/interpersonal difficulties; post-traumatic stress reactions; low self-esteem; low mood/depression; anxiety (including panic attacks, phobias, OCD, PTSD); stress management; anger management; assertiveness problems.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Registered Clinical Psychologist at Bolton Primary Care Psychological Therapies Service.
Cognitive Analytic Therapy
Compassion Focused Therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing
- BSc (Hons) Psychology University of Nottingham 2002
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Lancaster University 2008
- Diploma in Cognitive Analytic Therapy Sheffield Hallam University 2016
- Compassion Focused Therapy - introductory training University of Derby 2010
- EMDR Standard Accredited training EMDR Association 2020
- Compassion Focused Therapy - advanced training University of Derby 2018
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited CAT Practitioner Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy 2020
- Registered Clinical Psychologist Health Professions Council 2020
Affiliations / memberships
I am registered with the Health Professions Council as a Clinical Psychologist and I am also an accredited member of the Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy.